Being able to join research studies in a person’s own community allows them to stay close to family, friends, support systems and their local physicians and health organizations, where high quality clinical studies are resulting in better care. Read more about us.
NCORP designs and conducts cancer prevention, control, screening, and post-treatment surveillance trials; conducts cancer care delivery research, including comparative effectiveness research; and integrates disparities research questions into clinical trials and cancer care delivery research. Find out more about our research areas.
NCORP clinical trials and research studies are underway at sites throughout the country. NCORP brings researchers together with community based physicians to conduct high quality clinical studies for cancer patients and for people at risk of cancer in local settings, where most patients receive their care. Learn more about participating.
- NCORP Clinical Trials Opened in February 2015
(March 6, 2015)
- New Cancer Prevention and Control Central Institutional Review Board Established
(January 15, 2015)
- NCI Fiscal Year 2016 Plan Highlights NCORP Community-Based Care as an Important Piece of the National Clinical Trials Enterprise
December 4, 2014
- NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Gets Underway
August 1, 2014
- NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Background Questions & Answers - PDF, 173KB
August 1, 2014
- NCI Approves Funding Plan for NCI Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP)
June 25, 2014